Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 368

Thread: California Screaming 2 The New Path

  1. #51
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi everyone,
    Here's a humpday quote for you:

    "Always remember the distinction between contribution and commitment. Take the matter of bacon and eggs. The chicken makes a contribution. The pig makes a commitment."
    (John Mack Carter)

    Don't work too hard folks!
    Catch ya later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #52
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, it's Hump day and Triple-shot wed so my picks are.
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] We're not gonna take it~ Joan's version
    Friend-to-Friend~ Joan Jett unreleased
    Baby-Blue~ Another favorite of mine
    Rock out! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NYJ I have never heard the Joan version of were not gonna take it. Where can it be found?

  4. #54
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    OH JETRNK- you poor depraved child!!! NO Chocolate, I'm in shock...I, I, I don't even know what to say or how to re-act to that. I declare tomorrow a be nice to JETRNK DAY!!!! This person cannot have CHOCOLATE to make them feel better!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] How do you survive?

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I'll play a special song just for you tommorrow! [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] LOL

  5. #55
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Charlie C~ I was gonna say Joan's website, but it appears they do not have the cd available anymore. I could always make a copy for you and send it. Let me know. And yes Sparkle~ do pick a good song for the deprived [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] WILD CHILD Jetrnk, I do know what you mean about chocolate headaches, it's like a brain freeze when I drink a [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] to fast, ouch. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 02, 2002 05:52 PM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

  6. #56
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NYJ that's too cool I'm always up for some new Joan. I read she did a great show for the troops last week.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sure Charlie C.~ No problem. I will make a cassette for you and when I'm ready to send it, I will email you. I will throw a few other Jett songs on there too! Are you watching court-tv- I just saw Cherie and she looks wonderful, you look wonderful Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Have a good nite! - NYJ - [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] ( strike a pose )

  8. #58
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    And yes Charlie C.~ I have been reading that Joan and The Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's made alot of people very happy. They did a wonderful job as alwayz.
    I read Joan has a shoulder problem, same problem I had 10 years ago! Hope Joan's feeling better.
    Welcome Home!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    LOL Sparkle! I eat the h*ll out of Rice Krispies Treats (eating one right now) and I always have chewy Sprees handy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Have a good evening everyone,
    JetRnk [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Hello everyone [img]eek.gif[/img]
    Gus,I don't change, I just get disappointed sometimes when you think you know someone they change on you.I guess there was too much CHOCOLATE.I feel sorry for the pig.The pig does make a commitment.

    Sparklelynx,I'm happy you got some rest.Working long hrs is hard.I know I worked 2 full time jobs for the past 2 yrs to keep things going and to go see Joan in concert.That always made me happy.

    Charlie c I'm really proud of Joan and I know she loves playing for the troops and I know they love her too.I know I let my feeling for someone get out of control on this board and I was wrong for doing that.I owe Lancelot an apology. I'm sorry Lancelot I thought you were someone else but I was wrong.Charlie c my snow capped mountains has a lot more snow on them than fire.The only time there's a brush fire is when some one sets it and it best to put it out before it get out of control.
    NYJ~ Joan will ROCK UNTIL SHE DROPS and I'll be the first one there to pick her up.

    Jetrnk stay the way you are and stay away from the chocolate it's not good for the blood sugar it only builds you up for the fall.

    Now", Here's the GIjoe [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] for thoses that need it and Jetrnk there juice for you.Sparkle I'm not sure which you like best Coffee or tea so you can have either one you choose.

    The music tonight is by Joan "GOOD GOOD MUSIC"

    I was very sorry to hear about her dog Suzi I know Fluffy will take very good care of her he has a very big heart. He always took very good care of my other dog Abners.He alway sit by his side when he was sleeping.Abners really misses him and I do too.I was happy that you all were there for me and I will be there for you if you need me.

    Have a good night everyone [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Team Cat 1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic